BNKR is the online and bricks-and-mortar seller of Australian Fashion Labels— the Adelaide-based company housing C/MEO COLLECTIVE, Finders Keepers, Keepsake, The Fifth Label, and Jaggar.
Australian Fashion Labels additionally have more than 3,000 stores worldwide and also satellite workplaces in Melbourne, Los Angeles and Shanghai, and have actually taken pleasure in exponential development because beginning in 2007. Each of the business’s labels stand for a distinct aesthetic within the contemporary womenswear market, with their concentrate on on-trend forms, exclusive prints as well as top quality fabrication. BNKR remains to be among one of the most interesting fashion sellers in Australia.
Our DTLA BNKR store is currently looking for both full-time and also part time Sales Assistants to take the lead in supplying outstanding customer support.
Our BNKR team build and preserve strong consumer relationships and also make certain customer support requirements and also procedures are promoted whatsoever times. Our full time Sales Assistants are likewise in charge of the training development of various other personnel, working as part of a strong team to function in the direction of Sales and kpis targets.
The primary responsibilities consist of, yet are not limited to:
- Cultivating terrific partnerships with new existing clients and constructing the shops VIP clientelle;
- Adhering to our BNKR sales society and offering extraordinary client service;
- Providing styling recommendations and also proper item recommendations;
- Working teaming up as part of our worldwide BNKR group;
- Maintaining retailing aesthetic requirements;
- Assisting shop management with supply monitoring treatments;
- Assisting contributing to shops social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and so on);
- Assisting with in-store events pop up stores;
- Adhering to all register plans procedures;
- Following all security safety methods;
- Strong communication skills (both composed and spoken);
- Results driven and also sales/ customer care focussed;
- Ability to operate in a collaborative group atmosphere;
- Natural problem solving capability;
- Strong campaign as well as can-do mindset;
- Energetic, passionate as well as enthusiastic;
- Natural fondness with style and fads;
To be successful in this function you will have:
- Fashion Apparel or Business education and learning history;
- Minimum of 2-4 years style retail experience;
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the BNKR group;
- Fluent in English and Chinese (chosen, yet not required)
We give a positive and also exciting work environment where you will certainly be bordered by concentrated and also like minded, passionate people. You will deal with our established contemporary tags C/MEO Collective, Finders Keepers, Keepsake, The Fifth Label as well as Jaggar. The successful applicant will certainly receive charitable discount rates, in depth training and job advancement.