Azalea is searching for a Social Media and also Community Associate, with a tried and tested track document for success, that is capable of having procedures across multiple electronic channels.
The Social Media and Community Associate will certainly be in charge of planning, producing, as well as performing content across Azalea’s digital networks (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc).
They will likewise collaborate with the supervisory staff at Azalea’s various other stores– Rand + Statler and Welcome Stranger– adding as well as supervising to social material as well as various other digital jobs.
We need an innovative self-starter, with a calculated vision that will certainly help take this San Francisco-based organization to the following level. The objective is to build an extra faithful and also involved target market by implementing one-of-a-kind strategies that enable us to stick out in a saturated industry.
Responsibilities + responsibilities:
- Content conceptualization, creation, copywriting, as well as organizing of blog posts
- Ability to recognize photo and also video possibilities, capture material as though is rep of the Azalea brand name identity, as well as effectively share throughout channels
- Real-time maintenance/monitoring on our various social media sites networks; consists of editorial and also sponsored web content
- Determine social media sites influencers– macro and also mini– that line up with the brand name identity
- Handle and also perform social media sites partnership possibilities with brands and also influencers
- Keep social media dashboard and reporting for analytics, utilizing one of the most contemporary and effective devices to get the job done
- Assistance the Creative Team by lining up material with once a week e-mail blasts, sharing appropriate messages across social networks
- Handle the implementation of influencer seeding methods to support item launches, brand name projects and social media vehicle drivers
- Function as the liaison in between influencers and also the brand name, maintaining a clear network of call as well as nurturing relationships
- Job very closely with Director of Digital Marketing to integrate and also optimize influencer techniques to get web content and also seeding activations
- Aid in-store events that ladder as much as marketing calendar
- Aid in handling all pre-planning occasion logistics as well as carry out day-of
- Remain abreast of vital market patterns, competitive understandings as well as emerging social media sites/ marketing/ e-commerce technologies
Desired Skills + Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in fashion social media. This is not a beginning setting for students right out of university.
- Comprehending of influencer marketing. Existing relationships (an and also)
- Ability to distill understandings from Google Analytics, social networks platforms and also 3rd party devices.
- Strong passion in vogue market, its principals, and fads.
- Proactive, versatile as well as enthusiastic nature with the ability to respond and also identify to transforming work demands
- Excellent spoken, written communication, arrangement, analytical as well as time-management skills
- Ability to function efficiently in a team atmosphere.
We provide a competitive income bundle, or reasonable hourly wage, that will certainly depend upon experience. This will certainly likewise consist of product discount rates and also as well as various other advantages.
- Social media: 2 years
- Advertising: 2 years
If you assume you can strengthen the Azalea brand name identification on a mass scale, we would certainly like to hear from you! We need to know exactly how you will certainly help us enhance web traffic and conversions online, support the initiatives of our tireless in-store team, and also magnify our digital fan-base.
If you fit the expense and also feel passionate concerning the position, please call us at!.?.! firstname.lastname@example.org!.?.! with your CV as well as likewise include a short summary regarding why you think you’re the ideal candidate for the task.