Leading Fashion Public Relations, Production as well as Digital firm KCD, is seeking a Senior Digital Publicist based in NYC. The Senior Digital Publicist will function within the public relations and Digital departments and also be accountable for PR in the on the internet space, social networks integration, influencer outreach as well as basic online buzz.
As an integral ambassador to both KCD as well as its customers, this digital-savvy person will bring an expert, diversified and also motivated capability to enhance the departments as well as agency. They are anticipated to integrate online tools as well as in-person networking to produce connections and ultimately construct the business’s brand, both online and off.
They must have the capacity as well as capability to infuse count on customers as well as have partnerships with a vast array of fashion, lifestyle and digital media individuals. Strong interpersonal as well as business skills in addition to the capacity to prioritize and manage multiple projects will add to their total success.
They will have the ideal style and also preference to serve as an extraordinary brand name ambassador for both KCD and also its customers.
- Job within the KCD Digital team to implement and support each client’s electronic public relations technique
- Function as an Agency intermediary to preserve and also champion partnerships with web editors, blog owners, social media sites influencers + their agents as well as various other relevant electronic leaders
- Pitch all on-line outlets and also social media sites insurance coverage opportunities
- Incorporate PR method and messages right into brand name’s social networks interaction as well as establish consistency throughout all networks
- Supply a regular, expert customer experience throughout partnership as well as give prompt and also consistent interaction
- Brainstorm new electronic possibilities, concepts, advocate KCD as well as our clients
- Generate press as well as social media sites coverage reports for KCD customers
- Research study and also keep existing on new digital patterns, platforms and sites
- Maintain and update digital contact checklists
- Full training on Fashion GPS, help with GPS as it associates with the electronic division, iPads, contact checklist updates, and so on
- Digital event control and administration such as manage guestlists, RSVPs, and so on
- University grad
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in public relations and/or social networks
- Expertise of the fashion industry
- Knowledgeable about vital bloggers/influencers/agents as well as top internet sites
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience dealing with a brand online
- Excellent spoken and also written communication abilities
- Proactive mindset and capability to work separately in a busy environment
- Group player who can work together with colleagues and customers at all degrees
- Capacity to provide outcomes under tight deadlines