Responsible for creating optical as well as sun wear designs for from conception with conclusion, with focus on performance.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Danielle Forbes at DForbes@marcolin.com, subject line Designer.
- Initiate carry out layouts for each and every seasonal collection:
- Conduct marketing research and evaluate seasonal design instructions.
- Develop optical as well as sun wear layouts, both by hand and also by CAD.
- Build concept boards, story boards, as well as prepare new principles.
- Work carefully with product and also shade distributors.
- Daily interaction with factories.
- Establish solid collaboration with Product teams to team up on global design ideas, fad research study, Brand(s) direction and also matrix lay-out.
- Companion with Technical group to ensure all layouts have correct fitting as well as technological demands.
- Communication with Licensor on pending problems, layout, shade, brand-new concepts, trends, product packaging, etc.
- Present as well as connect eyewear line for Brand Review(s), Line Review(s) and as needed to Management.
Education and learning:
- Bachelors’ Degree in vogue Design, Fashion Merchandising preferred; a relevant area or comparable experience paired with an effective performance history.
- At the very least 3-5 years of Design experience (ideally in the Optical or Accessory Industry)
- Proficient in Illustrator and hand mapping out
- Able to analyze Trends and also associate them to Eyewear
- Organized and also detail-oriented
- Able to grow in fast-pace atmosphere
- Team-oriented is ‘must’