PWC is seeking a paid Intern to join a Leading Boutique Public Relations Firm in NYC. Teaching fellowships will be appointed within the Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and also Digital departments.
Responsibilities consist of:
Track all samples/items/comp finances
Put together customer credit scores as well as maintain to day
Acquire press clippings in timely manner as well as check in prompt fashion to send out to clients/account teams
Continually check dailies/ web sites to remain abreast of brand-new publications/ columns/ and so on that apply to division and sharp team accordingly
Assist and offer at PWC events, regardless of division, whenever aid is needed
- Responsible for maintaining display rooms/ item storage room cool and also organized
- Maintain security supply (bags, cells paper, ribbons, folders, letterhead, press packages)
- Maintain as well as upgrade contact/media listings
- Aid with press kit distribution, prep work as well as follow-up– for mailings as well as send-outs
- Assist account staff with day-to-day responsibilities of account management and client servicing in a expert and timely manner
- Arrange for circulation of customer things and press materials via shipping and/or carrier services
- Assist preserve month-to-month status records/ ongoing credit report graphes and set up client debt publications
- Construct Strong working expertise of Cision, Fashion GPS, example monitoring, as well as event monitoring program made use of by PWC
- Keep PWC requirements of professionalism and trust and courtesy
- Bachelor’s level in Marketing, PR, or Communications chose
- Available to all Candidates
- Preserve PWC standards of professionalism and reliability and courtesy
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Internship.
About Paul Wilmot Communications:
Paul Wilmot Communications was established in 1997 in New York City. Over the course of the last 20 years, the company has produced a considerable public relationships record attracting from the highest profile fashion residences, prestige appeal brands, global customer brand names, stores, as well as high-end lifestyle clientele. By cross-promoting within our divisions, PWC supplies our clients accessibility to brand-new markets, thought leadership and also increased exposure.