TENET is looking for an acquiring trainee for the Summer 2018 season. This is an exceptional opportunity for those who want to acquire important hands-on experience in purchasing.
As a minimum, we require 24 hrs/ week commitment. This setting is unpaid, however we provide institution credit report. The teaching fellowship is based at our downtown New York City office.
- Excellent product expertise and also strong interest in guys and also females style brands throughout contemporary, designer, and also deluxe.
- Solid organization skills and severe interest to information.
- Desire to work in a results-oriented and also hectic environment.
- Ability to be a fast learner as well as work individually along with collaboratively.
- Efficient in MS Excel.
- Effectiveness in Adobe Photoshop not called for, but a plus.
- Assist in the supply management process with outlined data entry and tracking of order.
- Support the buying team via all administrative jobs in labeling pictures, organizing and filing linesheets, and go across referencing order verifications.
- Give assistance cross functionally with acquiring, operations, and retail teams to enhance functional effectiveness.
- Aid merchandising retail team in social media sites electrical outlets and also material establishing.