Michael Philouze is looking for a brilliant and hard-working participant to join his group for the summer season in New York City.
As Michael is Menswear Editor at Vogue, the prospects duties will include dealing with the Vogue menswear group along with helping on Michael’s freelance work with customers such as Saks Fifth Avenue International Editions of Vogue (China, Arabia, Australia, India, and so on).
This will certainly be a versatile teaching fellowship for a person that is interested stylishly market editing and enhancing within commercial editorial work.
Daily jobs will include, but not be limited to the below:
- Handle sample trafficking in and out of the fashion closet
- Compile moodboards, lookbooks, and fad records
- Support sample demands as well as market outreaches
- Help with installations and on-set during shoots
- Arrange timetables and also all management jobs
It would be a 3-month minimum dedication, yet we recommend a full season for the complete experience. Prior experience in content, public relations, and also designing are liked. Please send CVs and a cover letter to Justin Fernandez at Justinraul16@gmail.com!.?.!.