WWAKE is a contemporary great fashion jewelry brand located in Brooklyn. We are a tiny and also fast-growing company looking for a very motivated person that is enthusiastic regarding design.
As the product programmer, you will certainly work directly with our developer and manufacturing group to bring our layouts from ideation to truth.
Tasks Responsibilities consist of:
- Work straight with our designer to create design information, detailed technology packs, and collection line plans.
- Design study preliminary sketching, consisting of but not limited to: inspiration, shade palettes, rock sourcing, and custom-made rock setting as well as cutting
- Job directly with our jewelers to modify as well as create item examples that make sure high degree of top quality throughout the manufacturing process
- Construct layout schedule and connect consistently between all needed divisions to make certain smooth flow of job from ideation to shipment.
- Order, timetable, and also track circulation of product growth with differing outlets of production; guarantee timely completion and also distribution of all samples
- Job carefully with Production groups to set manufacturing criteria that maintain the top quality and also stability of layouts
- Work carefully with Production groups to support long term connections with our manufacturing companions using clear interaction, tactical systems, and so on.
- Offer all natural assistance to staff member at all times!
- Excellent interaction skills and follow-through, capacity to function collaboratively with a little group an outright has to
- Need to have solid knowledge and also passion concerning fashion jewelry construction.
- Need to have solid experience making tech loads
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Quick response time, willingness to think seriously as well as prepare for future chain of events
- Should be an independent employee that aspires to handle duty with a personal feeling of accountability
- 1+ years experience in jewelry production or layout
- A four-year undergraduate degree is liked
- Have to have strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop as well as Indesign
- Must have knowledge and experience with CAD design
Our optimal candidate is available full time offered for instant hire. Compensation will be based on experience.