Yumi Kim, an expanding contemporary womens brand name based out of Soho, is seeking seasoned Retail Stylists and also a Store Manager for our front runner Lower East Side shop.
This is a remarkable opportunity for somebody that is looking for a multi-faceted key role on a vibrant and also little team.
- Establish and also enhance sales results of the shop, achieving regular monthly sales plan
- Examine selling once a week to drive service possibilities
- Handle Store Stylist team and handling of hiring and also training of brand-new staff
- Look after shop scheduling
- Organize store occasions and also collaborations to drive website traffic as well as sales
- Guarantee retailing as well as shop maintenance standards are satisfied
- Build clientele relationships as well as oversee the groups outreach
- Deal with clients on design tips based upon a strong expertise of the item
- Make certain retailing and shop maintenance requirements are satisfied
- Construct clients partnerships and also proactively outreaach
EXPERIENCE AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years experience in womens retail
- Tried and tested vendor
- Multi-tasker, organized, liable, outgoing, pleasant, as well as a go-getter!
- Passionate about style, fads, and also an eye for styling
- Fan of the Yumi Kim brand name
- Yumi Kim Lower East Side 105 Stanton Street
Compensation: Based on experience