We might all use a best friend like Leslie in our lives. I pulled together 15 of my favorite labels Leslie calls Ann and placed them, though to be straightforward, I enjoy them all.
I’m not exactly sure there’s anyone in this globe that loves someone as long as Parks as well as Recreation‘s Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler) likes Ann Perkins (Rashida Jones). These two finest friends are there for each other on the show with questionable partnerships, questionable hairstyles, wedding celebrations, infants, and whatever in between.
Along the way, Leslie bestows lovely Ann with a great deal of labels, usually focusing on some sort of sea life and also always calling her beautiful.
Leslie Knope’s Best Nicknames For Ann Perkins
- Lovely tropical fish
- Cunning, pliable, chestnut-haired sunfish
- Attractive, sexy mannequin revived
- Beautiful, beautiful sun siren
- Lovely, ignorant, sophisticated newborn
- Stunning, talented, great, effective musk ox
- Tricky/devious/coy bastard
- Rainbow-infused space unicorn
- Poetic, noble land mermaid
- Opalescent tree shark
- Gorgeous, rule-breaking moth
- Tricky minx
- Stunning spinster
- Stunning unicorn nurse
- Perfect sunflower