Founded in New York City in 2012, HELLESSY is a females’s designer ready-to-wear collection concentrated on the viewpoint of clothing females in need of functional, downplayed style.
HELLESSY makes use of impressive materials with a costs on outstanding fit and exact building— pairing rich improvement with downtown cool, and also using tidy, minimal looks that change easily from day-to-evening for the modern lady.
- Working towards/has a level in Production Management or comparable
- Self motivated, comprehensive as well as very organized
- Favorable mindset
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable and also works well in a fast paced, tiny team setting
- Regular sees to pattern making studios as well as manufacturing facilities for regular status checks with manufacturing group
- Aid in manufacturing installations/ put together and print healthy notes and also pictures for pattern manufacturers as well as manufacturing facilities
- Help with trim getting and sourcing from downtown trim suppliers
- Prepare manufacturing trim packs per styles
- Testimonial high quality and dye lot accuracy of mass textiles, tag as well as track fabrics at regional manufacturing facilities
- Aid in quality control as well as grab of finished production garments from factory
- Assist with seasonal photo shoots/runway show (moving collection to picture shoot area, prepping collection, and aid with failure.
Looking to fill up 2 overdue teaching fellowship positions promptly. Preferred hrs 2-4 days a week from 10:00 -6:00 in our Soho studio.