Adams County is trying to aid its local business throughout the coronavirus pandemic by increasing a program to aid keep staff members. The region has actually established the Small Business Stabilization Program to offer local companies with grants up to $35,000 to preserve jobs.
The give program has been broadened to consist of services with as much as 50 permanent staff members. The preliminary program consisted of organization with as much as 25 workers. The program will also allow local business in Westminster to apply.
According to Adams County, the gives for the Small Business Stabilization Program are paid for by the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program and Community Development Block Grant Coronavirus funds from the U.S. Department of Housing as well as Urban Development (HUD).
” As we continue to come to grips with COVID-19, we wanted to expand the pool of businesses eligible for these grants,” said Commissioner Mary Hodge, champion of the Business Support Response & & Recovery Team, in a declaration. “While we’ve made excellent strides because we at first supplied these gives in May, there is still a monetary requirement in support of both local business and also their staff members as we remain to recuperate from this dilemma.”
Additional Information from Adams County:
Businesses can apply now and the program will remain going up until all funds are dispersed. Candidates might call 720.523.6200 or email CommDev@adcogov.org for more details.
- The business should have 1-50 permanent workers (FTEs) and also been running as of Feb. 12, 2019.
- The business has to have a physical establishment and also address within unincorporated Adams County; the cities of Northglenn, Brighton, Westminster, or Federal Heights; or the Town of Bennett.
- Businesses with more than one physical area may apply for the grant program for one area just.
- Business should have experienced a loss of income as a result of Public Health Orders passed for COVID-19.
- Business proprietor must demonstrate exactly how the grant will certainly preserve jobs at the very least one permanent equivalent job (1,750 hrs yearly) or two irreversible part-time jobs (at the very least 875 hours each every year) for people whose households earn 80% of the Area Median Income or much less, as defined on the Small Business Stabilization Program site.
- Candidates have to be able to show they were incapable to acquire government Small Business
- Management help or did not receive adequate support.
- Awards will be made on a first-come, first-served basis and also symmetrical to the payment made from the contributing territory.
- The honor amount will be determined based on the demonstrated need, approximately $35,000.